Cancellation of deportation?
There are several requirements:
For lawful permanent residents, cancellation of removal may be granted if the individual meets the following requirements:
* Have been a lawful permanent resident for the past five years,
* Have resided continuously in the U.S. for at least seven years after being lawfully admitted, and
* Not have committed an aggravated felony.
Cancellation of removal for non-residents may be granted if the alien:
* Has been present in the United States for the past ten years,
* Has been a person of good moral character during such period,
* Has not committed a deportable offense, and
* Demonstrates that deportation would cause extreme and unusual hardship to his or her spouse or children, provided they are citizens or lawful permanent residents.
USA Phone: 888-MI-PEOPLE (888.644.3683)
WhatsApp (International) +1 305.586.7770
Totally Free Webinar + eBook “9 Ways to obtain residency in USA”: